If you would like to stay in the hospital with your child, the hospital can offer you accommodation in the following areas:
PARENT/GUARDIAN ONLY ACCOMMODATION UNIT
No children are allowed in this accommodation
- The Parents Accommodation Unit consists of single and double rooms, bathrooms/showers, sitting rooms and kitchens, where light snacks may be made.
- Complimentary Wifi available.
- This unit is located on the second floor, which is reached by the stairwell near the canteen.
CHARGES FOR PARENT/GAURDIAN/FAMILY ACCOMMODATION
- €18.00 Single room / €30.00 Double room / €30.00 Family Room
- Mattresses for use in wards – no charge
- Female/Male Toiletry Packs – €6.00
- Sleeping Bag – €10.00
- Wifi – no charge
- Click here for charges for Ronald McDonald House
- Special rates apply for medical card holders
- If charges cause difficulties for you and your income your Community Welfare Officer may be able to assist you,before you come to the hospital.
ACCOMMODATION ON WARDS
- Only one parent at a time may stay on the ward overnight with their child.
- You are requested to provide your own sleeping bag, pillow, etc.
- For parents who are staying overnight on the wards, complimentary shower facilities are available in the Parents Accommodation Unit on the first floor and can be reached via the stairwell near the canteen.
- Parents must provide their own toiletries and towels.
TO BOOK ACCOMMODATION CONTACT:
- Telephone: 01 4096622
- Monday – Friday 0900-1900hrs
- Weekends/Bank Holidays 0900-1200hrs and 1600-1900hrs
FAMILY ACCOMMODATION-INCLUDING SIBLINGS
- Late Late Show House – located near the hospital
We do not have any information on this house so if you have please let us
- Cuain Aoibhinn House – located near the hospital
This house was built by the Children’s Cancer fund and is largely for families of oncology patients at Crumlin.
- Ronald McDonald Houses – located on the hospital campus
The Ronald Mc Donald House is available to any family who has to travel a journey of 2 hours or more to Crumlin Children’s Hospital, and whose child is hospitalised or undergoing treatment as an outpatient for 5 days or more.
Louis Fitzgerald hotelLouis Fitzgerald hotel offers a special rate for families going to Crumlin for day procedures. It is €60 for a lovely,spacious family room, there was a breakfast option toobut we don’t have the cost for this option. The booking is made through the Parents Accommodation so as to verify the admission to ensure the reduced rate. Ring the P.A.and give them the admission date,name and date of birth and contact no. They in turn emailed the hotel and their reservations call back with confirmation.
Should you have any information that might be of use to other please contact us on email@example.com